Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Lost "Toys" of Yesteryear: Daisy BB Guns

We all had BB Guns by the time we were 10 or 11 years old.

























Me, Matt, Clay, David, Bobby and even Billy, who was still pretty small back then, all had one.

Now the ads in the comics of course talk about responsibility, being careful, safety first and all that kind of thing.

























Of course the truth was somewhat different.


What I remember is the bunch of us taking turn shooting at anything that moved, including other kids, and I really remember my cousin Clay shooting me right in the ass.

Not to say I didn't deserve it.

Anyway these days BB Guns just aren't considered the passage of youth like they used to be, and I know they were dangerous, I know.

But they were cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment